Rosacea (roe-ZAY-she-uh) is a common skin condition that causes redness and visible blood vessels in your face. It may also produce small, red, pus-filled bumps. These signs and symptoms may flare up for weeks to months and then go away for a while.
A condition that causes redness and often small, red, pus-filled bumps on the face.
Rosacea most commonly affects middle-aged women with fair skin. It can be mistaken for acne or other skin conditions.
Key symptoms are facial redness with swollen red bumps and small visible blood vessels.
Treatments such as antibiotics or anti-acne medication can control and reduce symptoms. Left untreated, it tends to worsen over time.
HOME REMEDIES FOR ROSACEA:
- Apply green tea after cooling it in freezer with the help of clean piece of cloth.
- Apply fresh aloevera gel getting it directly from aloevera plant.
- Massage honey over affected area and let it dry for 30 minutes and then wash it with luke warm water
- Meditate to reduce stress from life
- Being smart about sun protection can help control your symptoms by applying sun screen lotion.
FOR TREATMENT CALL US AT +91-9464614141