Acne vulgaris is the formation of comedones, papules, pustules, nodules, and/or cysts as a result of obstruction and inflammation of pilosebaceous units (hair follicles and their accompanying sebaceous gland). Acne develops on the face and upper trunk. It most often affects adolescents.
First-line treatment for mild acne vulgaris includes benzoyl peroxide or a topical retinoid, or a combination of topical medications including topical antibiotics. Tetracyclines are the preferred oral antibiotic, and doxycycline and minocycline have been shown to be more effective than tetracycline.
HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE
- Apply tea tree oil by mixing it in cream,gel or essential oil
- Apply jojoba oil by mixinace maskg it in cream,gel or clay face mask
- Clean up your acne and then apply Aloevera over it
- With neat and clean finger you can apply honey over pimples
- Chew Garlic cloves for reducing inflammation and infection
- Apply coconut oil over acne for reducing inflammation nad acne
- Never touch pimples
- Drink plenty of water
- Stop taking stress
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- Stop eating processed food products always use unprocesed foods only
- Avoi spicy,oily and sour foods
- Increase the use of herbs that have cooling effects on the body like fennel, Black Grapes, Indian gooseberry (Amla), Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) and Aloe vera
- Wash your face frequently with Soap Free Herbal Face washes
- Take one Amla daily in morning empty stomach or amla juice
- Massage your face with juice of Tulsi leaves
- You can also apply amls paste for 15-20 minutes over affected area
- Apply turmeric powder mixed in rose water or in honey if skin is dry
- Take 10 gram triphala chooran orally daily at bed time
- Drink lauki juice to keep body cool and skin healthy
- Apply papaya paste mixed with rose wateron squeeze acne
- Herbal Mixture: Make a powdered mixture of coriander seeds, fennel, basil, turmeric, and amla in equal parts. All of these seeds and herbs are packed with antioxidants that kill inflammation beneath the skin. Take half teaspoon of this powder 15 minutes before lunch and dinner, and wash it down with hot water.
- Apply lemon juice directly to the pimple overnight. It not only cures pimple but protects your skin too.
FOR TREATMENT CALL US AT +91-9464614141